Kitchen Clutter

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Background

OK, so let's start at the very beginning.   Let's just say I'm a perfectionist procrastinator....  or maybe it's the other way around.   I often feel extremely overwhelmed with any big project I have to tackle.   And clutter is definitely no exception.  I have tried on many occasions to "clean up", "sort out" and declutter my stuff.  I have many books on decluttering, (more on that later), and while most of them were very motivating, the majority of the time the decluttering session was abandoned and I was left with a worse mess than when I started.   It also meant yet another failure, and another dint to my self-confidence.

In this blog, you will see many "before" pictures from our home, and I will discuss what's not working in each room.   I'll also review some specific items of clutter which are causing me grief, but I can't throw them out for various reasons.   Also I plan to post the "after" photo's too, so I can feel good about my progress.

Thanks for joining me on my quest to be Clutter Free!!

Laura  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment